Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Time for the Holidays!

My, Oh My...where does the time go? As I was sitting at my desk, I realized that I hadn't yet turned the page on my calendar, and what a cruel joke. Christmas is just 3 paydays away! Tell me it isn't so! I have been so caught up in the the fall crafting circuit to stop and realize I need to get on the ball.
So just letting you all know that I would love to see you in the next couple of weeks. I have two events quickly approaching.
Saturday, Nov. 14. Holiday Shopping Expo
will be held at the Cherry Valley Lodge in Newark, OH
from 10am - 3PM
there will be a variety of vendors on hand
selling their goods and offering services.
Saturday, Nov. 21. Holiday Open House
will be held at 144 N. 40Th Street, Newark.
My sister and I will be offering a hand picked selection of Art
and Longaberger merchandise for your gift giving pleasure.
Be sure to stop by, introduce yourself and enjoy free refreshments.
If you do you will received 10% off your purchase!

No comments: