Monday, July 26, 2010

Halloween 2010 Preview

To all my faithful followers and friends...the announcement you have all been waiting for, drum roll please,

The 2010 Gourds & Gatherings
Halloween Preview

Will be launched on August 1st.
Grab a cup of joe, or a spot of tea and sit back and take a journey through the latest and greatest gourd delights my mind could muster. The fingers are nimble and the mind is in a whirl, I am busy, busy, busy cranking out pieces for the fall season.


Pieces will be available for sale by contacting me by e-mail at lynlockwood@aol.com.
For credit card orders, I accept paypal; personal check or cashier's check. I will send you an invoice to include shipping once I have your zip code.
Pieces will ship as soon as payment is received and cleared.
Please note: DUE TO THE SEASONAL NATURE OF MY BUSINESS ~ ALL SALES ARE FINAL!


I hope you stop back often for new designs will be posted frequently.

Thanks - Carolyn

No comments: