Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Welcome!


I had a client request a winter themed diorama that she could display throughout the winter.
Here is her creation.
the entire piece is approx 18" high by 30" dia. I have used a large dried gourd, cleaned inside and out. The interior is painted in sky blue and heavily glittered with German Glass Glitter. It sits upon a round painted wooden base.
I have hand pointed the outside with a coordinating snowman and of course a blue gourd vine. Inside it holds of hand sculpted snowman from airdry clay over a small coyote gourd. He carries a paper welcome sign, hand sculpted top at and is joined my hand sculpted red birds.
A white bottle brush tree and a hand glittered tree branch are in the back ground. It comes with a 7 watt clip light so it can be illuminated from within and is accented with vintage white garland, white tissue festooning and a decorative ribbon.
If you have an idea you'd like to see, please drop me a line and I would love to create something special for you. I can be reached at lynlockwood@aol.com.
God Bless!
Carolyn


No comments: